Aims & Objectives
The following aims were determined at the time of establishment of Farid-e-Millat Research Institute (FMRi):
- Publication and propagation of real message of Islam
- Promotion of thought of Minhaj-ul-Quran International
- Publication of Islamic teachings compatible with modern-day demands in order to enable the youth to get rid of uncertainty, moral decline and mental slavery.
- Making the religious people aware of the modern findings and research in the field of knowledge.
- Reminding the de-tracked Muslims of their real identity
- Finding appropriate solutions to the multiple problems facing the Muslim Umma.
- Persuading the youth towards religion.
- Working out system for intellectual and scholarly training of people associated with MQI and preparation of training syllabi.
- Gathering people with literary taste on a platform to use their capabilities for larger good from the platform of MQI.
- Communicating the Dawa of Tehreek through pen to literary and intellectual circles of national and international stature and gathering them on the platform of MQI.
- Preparing various research articles on scholarly and intellectual topics in a bid to propagate the message of Tehrrek through pen and getting them printed in the national press.
- Penning down books on intellectual and scholarly subjects for spread of the Tehreek’s message and fulfilling any research need whatsoever.
- Getting addresses and speeches of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri on social, economic, political, scientific, moral and spiritual subjects rendered into printed form.
- Getting research scholars to work on research material and arrange for its publication.
- Transfer the Islamic intellectual heritage to the future generations in accordance with modern research techniques and demands.