Paris Massacre: Anti-Islam Elements who committed barbarism, Strongly Condemned
Minhaj-ul-Quran International, the largest EU wide leading Muslim organisation has strongly condemned the worst massacre in modern times that took place in Paris today.
The founder of the organisation and leading authority on Islam who authored Fatwa on Terrorism & Suicide Bombings, Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri, has strongly condemned the terrorist attack and killings in strongest terms.
Dr Qadri said "This is a barbaric attack and an a brutal act of terrorism by misguided criminals."
He added "They have nothing to do with Islam nor can their actions ever be justified."
He added "my Fatwa against these terrorists is very clear. Terrorists are DOGS OF HELL."
The historic book 'Fatwa on Terrorism & Suicide Bombings' authored by Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri highlights killings, suicide bombing, terrorism, jihad, dar ul islam, dar ul harb.
Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri writes:
- "Terrorist acts expel a Muslim from Islam
- Terrorists will go to Hell, not heaven
- No terrorism is permitted, even in war time
- Terrorists groups are old evil with a new name
- Terrorists distort the concept of Jihad
- How the Muslims states should deal with terrorists
- It is un-Islam to keep hostages or murdering foreign delegates & diplomats
- Forbidden acts can never be justified by so-called 'good intention'
- Using rhetoric and claim good intention to spread disorder."
The President of Pakistan Awami Tehreek, Dr Raheeq Ahmad Abbasi said "Such acts prove these people are anti-Islam and we condemn their acts in strongest form."
"They younger generation of Europe must read the Fatwa on Dr Qadri to de-radicalise such individuals."
Dr Abbasi added "such terrorist acts expel an individual from Islam."
He added "Such acts prove we need to use the Fatwa book of Dr Qadri to promote the anti-terrorism message to the security agencies, governments as well as wider Muslim community."
This publication of this major book comes at a time when the current debate is ripe on why terror groups train youth in EU for terrorist acts.
Title: Fatwa on Terrorism & Suicide Bombings
Format: Hardback, 512 pages.