FAQs about Live Coverage of Mawlid Conference
- I cannot watch the Live Coverage of Mawlid Conference. How can I watch it?
- Check your system's installations, do you have Real Player installed? You must have Real Player in your system. Buy a CD or go to Real`s website to download it.
- What should I do if I am only receiving the picture but not the sound?
- First of all, check if you have a sound card and its driver installed properly.
Secondly, check whether your volume is set to mute.
Thirdly, check if any other program is using the sound card. Close all other programs using the sound card.
- What should I do if the coverage halts during the program?
- Refresh your page to continue with the program.
- I have refreshed the page but the coverage has not resumed. What should I do now?
- Refresh your page by pressing the control key with F5 ( ^F5 )
- It is taking time to play the program and while its play sometimes it halts, what should I do?
- You are facing a buffering problem. It means you have a dialup connection with a low data transfer rate.
It is our recommendation, you should have minimum of 3.5 kbps data transfer speed, otherwise you may face buffering problem.
You can watch the Live Coverage of Mawlid Conference on May 02, 2004 at www.tv.minhaj.org For this purpose you must have these settings, otherwise you may face problems in viewing the live program.
- Sound Enabled System
- Real Player (Click to Download)
- other audio/video software should be closed
- other software using internet should be closed
- Minimum 3.5 kbps data transfer speed (otherwise you may face buffering problem)
- Browser: MSIE 5.0 or higher
- Monitor Resolution 1024 X 768 (preferred)