MQI issues App for availability of English, Urdu translation of Irfan-ul-Quran at Android
Minhaj-ul-Quran International introduced new App for Android system on the occasion of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri’s birthday on February 19. This facility would have Urdu and English translations of the holy Quran by the name of ‘Irfan-ul-Quran’ and ‘The Glorious Quran’. This App is available for free download at Google Play Store.
- The facility of reading the Holy Quran with text and translation
- The facility of listening to recitation of the Holy Quran in melodious voices of various ‘Qura’.
- The ‘search’ facility has also been provided for. A reader can search any word in any of Arabic, Urdu and English languages by using this facility.
- The facility of display in the form of ‘Surahs’ and ‘Paras’
- The facility of copying and pasting the Quranic text it in a separate application for reference and record.
Windows App of Irfan-ul-Quran has already been issued by MQI. A similar App will also be introduced soon for IOS system for which the process is at the last stage.