Halqa Durood held under MWL Sheffield
With blessings of Allah SWT, we have successfully been holding gatherings for Durood recitation over a year now. Recently we changed the day from Monday to Thursday. We hold the gatherings at different members’ homes alternatively and Alhamdulillah we have always at least 8-10 people every week and sometimes even more. The highlights of spiritual gathering are as under:
- 2 Nawafil are offered upon entering the gathering, these are meant to seek blessings.
- Silent recitation of Durood Shareef takes place usually for an hour but this week it was recited for two hours, which is then counted and sent forward to Gosha e Durood, Minhaj Ul Quran, Lahore every month.
- Recitation of Irfan Ul Quran and its translation
- Narration of 2 Hadith from Al-Minhaj us Sawi
- Ten minute lecture by His Eminence Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr. Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri. In this gathering we listened to a speech on 'Qiyamat'- Judgement Day. This topic was initiated by enlightening listeners with the 'Rights of family members.'
- An emotional Dua which was led by Sister Azra (life member of Minhaj Ul Quran)
- Sister Aksar led the Dhikr of Allah SWT, all the sisters participated in this. She also presented a beautiful melodious Salaam on our beloved Prophet (Peace and Blessings Upon him), all sisters joined in with this.